Technical Specifications :
|Flow Rate (m³/h)
|Operating Pressure (bar)
||Up to 300°C
|Motor Speed Range (d/d)
|Max Power (kW)
- NM mDRIVE series pumps have not a seal.
- It can be used in the transferring of corrosive, explosive, flammable, toxic, precious and volatile fluids.
- It can be used in the transferring of fluids at high temperature (up to 300°C)
- It provides Lower maintenance costs and lower lifetime cost compared to sealed pumps.
- High reliability is achieved with zero leakage.
- It leads to higher efficiency in the sector.
- Thanks to sintered silicon carbide bearings, it can operate in a safe and dry environment.
- A safe power transmission and compact structure are provided with high-performance permanent magnet (neodymium or samarium cobalt).
- Magnetic losses and heat are blocked by non-ferromagnetic coupling housing (stainless steel or plastic Peek).
- The chemical fluid system
- High Hot Fluid Transfer
- Power Plants
- Medical Industry
- Solar Energy Systems
- Petrochemical Industry
- Water Treatment Industry
- Cooling Systems
- Detergent Industry
Find A Suitable Pump For You
Find The Nearest Sale Point To You