• CSV series double-suction vertical in-line centrifugal pumps
are equipped with standard motors and mechanical seals.
• The impellers of CSV type pumps are (full) radial,
double-sloped (Francis type) or mixed flow types.
• Bearing is provided with two grease lubricated, 6300 C3-type
deep groove ball bearings according to DIN 625.
• TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) 3 phase, squirrel caged,
in accordance to DIN 42673, IM 2001B35 type (with flange)
electrical motor which complies with DIN IEC and VDE is used
to drive the pump in proper speed and power.
• CSV series are used successfully in large-capacity water
transfer in tight spaces thanks to their compact structure, highly efficient construction and the impeller geometry