• These are horizontal type, single stage, single entry, horizontal
volute type pumps w ith a horizontal suction porton the axis
and the discharge porton the top, and an enclosed impeller.
• Since the volute is symmetrical it can be assembled to be
used in either direction. Thanks to this feature, it can also be
used with motors which rotate counterclockw ise.
• ENM pump impellers are of double indine type. The impellers
are dynamically balanced to the base. The axial thrust is compensated by rear back wear rings and balance holes.
• The pumps are equipped with a rigid shaft that can operate
under different loads.
• The sliding bearing within the suction body is lubricated with
• The construction is compact thanks to the short distance
between the bend-resistant shaft and bearing and the volute.
This feature allows it to be used in space-restricted (eg. Marine
• in standard configurations, two roller bearings are used. A
console bearing is optiona