The INM GENiO series pumps are single-stage centrifugal
pumps of non-self-priming type fitted with standard motors,
frequency inverter and mechanical shaft seals.
• Outstanding features of the design are easy assembly of the
frequency invertor directly into the motor; besides the compact
structure of the unit it’s usage in smart applications and being
integrable into the system; connectivity of different type of
sensors, quiet and safe working style.
• The nominal flow rates of the pumps comply with the DIN 24
• Pump flanges sizes according to DIN 2533, PN 16. The dimensions of the suction and discharge ports are identical. Both
pump flanges have pressure gage tapings.
• Single entry, closed impeller is hydraulically thrust
compensated and dynamically balanced.
• A drain plug is fitted in the bottom of pump housing.
• The motor shaft is passed into the pump shaft for coupling
and no need to use any coupling for the system.