Twin Head Mounted In-Line Pumps
• INM - D series twin head mounted, in - line type centrifugal
• Formed by joining two standard INM series pumps with
• Special design composed of a common collector and
integrated check valves at each pump exit that provides for
• In case of failure of the pump the second pump goes into
operation, so the process does not come to a halt.
• Single suction, closed type impeller is equipped with rear
rings to balance thrust and is dynamically balanced.
• Maintenance - repair processes are very easy due to the back
pull out design.
• Standard asynchronous motors are used to set pump in
• The pump shaft is coupled with the motor shaft by means of
a special clamp. This coupling makes it easy to dismantle the
pump without removing the motor.