Single Stage, End Suction, Centrifugal Volute Pumps
• Main dimensions, compatible w ith EN 733 (DIN 24255) norm.
A total of 48 designed pumps available in the series.
• Single suction with closed impeller, and thrust balanced by
means of counter-balancing holes and back wear rings, thus
acquiring a dynamic balance.
• The pump and the motor have a standard connection to the
common base plate with a flexible coupling. Maintenance and
repair procedures are easily carried out since the pump fixtures
can be removed with the volute body remaining intact.
• Use of extended coupling also enables the removal of the
pump fixtures without moving the motor or the volute body.
• The series has been designed so that parts are easily replaced
and standardized. The entire series is made up of only 6 bearings and 10 shaft types, thus simplifying spare parts procurement