· The OMK-V Pump is a vertical axis, radially split, ring section design multistage centrifugal pump of non-self priming type.
· Impellers are between bearings, single entry, closed type and dynamically balanced. Impeller diameter will be corrected for optimal adherence to the required duty point.
· The axial thrust is relieved by relieving boreholes in each impeller. The remaining thrust can be borne by large-sized bearings.
· Pumps with exchangeable wear rings are available upon request.
· The pump series consists of 5 sizes.
· Pump and motor are fitted on a common base plate and connected to each other via flexible coupling.
· Normally, discharge part is at motor side on top and suction part is at dead end side at the bottom. Rotation of pump is clockwise when viewed from driver.
· Please see the possible arrangements at “Different Mounting Arrangements “section.