These are single stage, end suction centrifugal pumps.
• The main pump dimensions are compatible with DiN 24256
• Performances are compatible with NFPA standards.
• The single entry, enclosed impeller is dynamically balanced
against thrust (axial force) by means of balance holes and back
wear rings. The pump and the motor are connected by flexible
coupling onto a common base plate.
• Shaft leak prevention is provided by soft packing gaskets
according to NFPA requirements.
• The maintenance of the pump is very easy. The shaft and the
rotating parts can easily be removed without touching the
suction and discharge systems.
• Since there are very many common parts it is easy find and
store spare parts